Thursday, September 23, 2010

Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro...

Cinco!


Noelle is five months old today.  


It still feels like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. 
I know one day we will wake up and she'll be a teenager and we won't know what happened.  We're trying to enjoy every minute that she's a baby.
Here's new favorite of Noelle's--suck on mom or dad's finger.  Why suck on your own when you can grab mom's?!  Also, she has already figured out it's fun to pull on her socks.  I don't know how we're going to keep shoes on her.  Right now her favorite songs are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old McDonald, and Wheels on the Bus.  Maybe that's because that's about all I sing.  Hard to say.  I need to get some new material!







2 comments:

  1. Happy 5 months-day Noelle! Ashley I love the dress and just thought that was the most creative idea ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's fun making things for little people :)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!