Friday, September 24, 2010

Garden Update

The main update is despite the heat and bugs it's still alive.  Kind of.  I'm not super confident I'll get any produce from the pepper or tomato plants.  I'm going to keep watering just in case.   


Below you can see my pepper plants.  Bugs got the first one.
Heat got this one.
I replanted some lettuce and spinach once I realize I had planted the first batch too far away from the water source (smart).  Some of it is sprouting now, but I'm not sure which--spinach maybe?  I planted a few extras in odd spots between the pepper and tomato plants where there seemed to be extra room, but forgot to keep track of what I sowed.
I have a small bunch of basil that seems to be doing well.  I replanted more of this as well and hope to have a nice bunch of basil in a month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!