Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Dress

I sewed another quick dress for Noelle yesterday.  We're at a stage where she's grown out of most of her current dresses and the next size seems a bit big.  Plus I just want to play around.
I just made up the pattern by looking at a onesie and going from there.  I thought it needed a little something and added a ruffled thing in the middle, now I'm not sure I like it--oh well.  Overall I thought it turned out okay and it will be really easy to whip out another one.


 Noelle was having a lot of fun playing with her dress too.  

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm impressed you can look at something already made and modify it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Oh, and I have tried leggings. For me I liked using knee-high rather than regular socks, but either work. The only thing is Noelle is still too small for them. If you made them with child socks it might work better for infants (I had just used an old pair of my socks).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good tips! Thanks for trying them. I'll have to make a trip to the store for some socks.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!