Thursday, September 30, 2010

Snap!

I have been on a little crafting/sewing kick lately.  I don't want to say I'm avoiding the quilt, but lets be honest.  I'm avoiding the quilt.  Maybe I'll get over it and cut out some fabric tonight while Corey studies.


Here's a new addition:

I used another free pattern online (here).
I thought they turned out pretty cute.  I had this soft velvet-ish white fabric that I thought would make a good inside so Noelle's toes are nice and comfy.  I didn't have any velcro so I just added snaps instead with my spiffy grommeter Corey bought me a few years ago.
Despite these shoes being super cute Noelle still tries to kick them off.  She has this thing with shoes where she'll scrunch her toes and won't relax her foot while they are on.  Maybe I'll try tricking her and putting socks on first when I try to get her to wear these to church.
 Also, Noelle can now say "mama".  She doesn't actually know she says it though--it just happens on occasion when she's chatting to herself (usually when she's supposed to be napping in her crib).  
Noelle:  "Gabbahahamamablabhahah"  
Me talking to Corey:  "Did you hear her, she said 'mama'!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!