Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Laughs

We have officially heard Noelle's first chuckles (see video below**).  Her laughs currently sound like she is mimicking how we laugh, I'm sure that will change in the next few weeks.


**Ignore the caption in the middle of the video.  Our little video camera saves the files in an mp4 format which I found out doesn't play nice with other programs that I use to make the file smaller (so I can upload it to the blog).  I tried a 'free' converter software, but when you use the free trial they put a watermark in the middle of your movie.  Gavin--Andy-- any video techie know of a good free file converter?  Or maybe I can change the default file type my camera uses?...Stay tuned.

We love that she is happy so often.

She does have her fits now and then.


In other news Noelle is grabbing things better--although we've found her excitement level is about equal whether it's a dirty burp rag or a cute little toy.  I'm sure she will realize soon that a burp rag is lame and she will want some toys.

It has felt less humid the past few days, but the heat has also started climbing.  I guess it's one or the other.  I think I prefer the heat.  I don't like humidity really.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little giggle... even if it is just mimicking right now. She is one of the happiest babies I know. Hope Bri is just as happy when she gets here. Christmas just can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!