Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet the Neighbors

Welcome.  Let me introduce you to our neighbors.  We've found them to be an unruly bunch--we try to leave them alone as much as we can.

Here's Spike (notice the barbs are as long as my index finger):
Blossom (with no barbs that I can see):

Porcupine: 

I've run out of names, but here are the other three varieties of cacti in our yard (can you believe we have SIX different varieties of cacti in our yard?!):



We also have a few other plants.  These yellow flowers might be weeds, but they are pretty right?  

And our bush had one sprig of pretty pink flowers.

We also have a tree, some bushes, and wild grass, but I didn't get pictures of those.  We're going to buy a weed trimmer soon so we can buzz down the wild grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!