Saturday, August 7, 2010

180 Degrees

Corey and I have done a few 180's this year.  Our family went from 2 to 3, I quit my job, we moved to another state, etc.

Well guess who else has done a 180?  Noelle!  To date she has gone as far as 270 degrees.  For the past few days we've noticed her arching her back a lot when we held her.  We weren't sure if she had bubbles or what was going on.  Then last night when we had her on the floor she did the same thing and began pivoting...

Here is Noelle at 90 degrees just this afternoon:
It takes her a while to get as far as she does, but I'm sure she'll be moving faster than we can keep up with shortly.  I also don't think the pivoting is going to help her growing bald spot on the back of her head, but that's ok.

1 comment:

  1. She is going to be crawling before you know it. I can't believe how quickly she is growing in such a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!