Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gaggle of Giggles

Noelle has been randomly giggling at things this past week.  She spit up all over me and then giggled when Corey grabbed a burp cloth to wipe it up.  She giggled when Corey 'bounced' Noelle up and down.  She giggled when I put her down for a nap.  It's really cute.  Trouble is things seem to only be funny once which is hard to capture on film.
* This picture is for Corey.  He claims I purposely don't put a lot of pictures of myself on the blog--which may or may not be true.

Tonight after reading with Noelle I put her on my tummy and she started giggling.  I then started laughing--making her wiggle from me laughing, which prompted more giggles.  She was giggling for a good two minutes before Corey went to grab the camera as it looked like she was going to keep giggling for a while.  She's starting to wear out from all the laughing but it's still pretty darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!