Friday, July 30, 2010

Tummy Time

This week we have been practicing "tummy time" with Noelle.  As now we are told to have babies sleep on their back they need time on the tummies to strengthen neck and other muscles.  She's doing really well.  We're not sure if she likes it or hates it right now.  We think she likes it, at least for a bit.  After a few minutes she starts crying and wants to get off of her tummy.


Per the video below you can see what we mean.  She does this high pitch scream that she only  does while on her tummy.  It's so high pitch some it's almost out of the range of human hearing.  I'm sure this video is only entertaining to us and grand-folk, but I'll upload it anyway.  


I probably shouldn't encourage her to make the scream noises but I wanted to get it on video.     If she practices the scream too much I'm sure it would end up being her favorite noise to make in the middle of church or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!