Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

Where has the last month gone?  We can't believe our break is over already.


Corey started orientation this past Thursday, and starts school officially next Thursday.  He's met some of his fellow 'first years', the professors, and becoming more familiar with campus.  He feels like he will like the school.  It doesn't have the cutthroat culture that many other law programs have, which is great.  As well he learned the school is ranked somewhere near the top 20th for the law faculty (it's ranked 42nd overall I believe).
The first year will be the hardest--so everyone says.  Here we go!


*I made Corey promise me this picture before he realized that I may use it on our blog.  Heh.  I had to have it, it's tradition!
**This is our backyard.  This picture is misleading.  It looks green and lush.  In person it is neither green nor lush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!