Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blanket Fun

One of the girls' favorite activities to do together is playing with a blanket.  They particularly like peak-a-boo.  

Look at these darling sisters.

Ivy is such a cutie.  She is doing well rolling and pivoting around--but is dying to be able to crawl forward and sit up on her own.  This week things have clicked and she's able to sit for as long as she wants by herself.  She said her first word last week--"dada".  We're pretty sure she knew what she was saying to as she said it right to Corey.

Housekeeping note:  Pictures may be slightly lower quality going forward as I seem to have hit my free blogging photo limit.  If I keep photos to a certain file size I can keep loading them without troubles.  If anyone has a photo they would like in a higher quality to print just email me and I'll send you the original file!  Also, I plan to try to upload all the older videos again because they seem to not work anymore...

1 comment:

  1. Christmas just can't get here quick enough! These two little girls are adorable! I can't wait to see them and LOVE the video!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!