Friday, December 7, 2012

Oh, Hello

Is anyone still reading this?  Teasing.  I know you are.  It's me that's slow.

We're still here.  If that's what you wanted to know.

Noelle the past few weeks has really started playing more--what I mean is she's using her imagination to play different things.  Many things she does are from movies (like being Fairy Godmother, or swimming like a fish), or she loves to play cooking in the dirt (she makes me cookies).  It's super cute and fun to see what she comes up with.  She has also decided quite suddenly that she must wear a dress all the time.  I'm trying to still be the boss, so she usually has play clothes underneath.   And the dresses stay inside unless we're going to church or somewhere nice.  Also she has decided not to look at the camera anymore.  What a goose.

Ivy is such a cutie pie.  Everywhere we go people want to pinch those cheeks (luckily most often they don't).  Her two bottom teeth are visible now.  She finally said my name!!  She can say "mama" or "mom", the later I think she learned from her sister saying it 500 times a day :)  She loves sitting up, and is dying to move forward.  She can sometimes inch a little bit forward on her tummy if she really wants something.  Ivy loves to give big smiles when mom or dad look at her from across the room.

Corey is in his second to last finals week!  One more week to go.  Also, his graduation moved up 1 day so that's almost interesting news. :)

Anyway, my precious free time is over as Ivy has woken up from her nap.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!