Friday, November 16, 2012

Home Tour: Girls' Room

So months ago I had planned to show you around our house.  Long story short I kept waiting until the whole house was clean, and realistically that almost never happens around here.  So I'll start with the girls room and hopefully make it around the rest of the house in upcoming weeks.

Here's Noelle playing on her bed.  I made her bedspread.  I was going for an over-sized gingham/buffalo plaid look.  Something not obviously girly, but still cute-sy.  I know later on I won't have a choice and she'll have princess everything.


Here's a wider shot that show's ivy's crib.  They are doing pretty well most nights sharing a room.  Noelle has figured out that she gets into trouble for turning on the light at night so she'll turn it on, play a bit, then turn it off again before calling for us.

Hey, where did Ivy go?  Oh there she is!  She is moving ALL OVER now.  She often rolls under her bed and loves kicking the mattress with her feet  (she also loves kicking the door, couch, or wall with her feet too).  If you leave her on one side of the house and go to a different room she can roll to the other side of the house pretty quickly if she wants.

P.S.  Happy 7 months Ivy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!