Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tidbits

I'm trying to pull out the camera more when we're just hanging out at home (which is most of the time!).  Here are the girls enjoying a book with dad.

Ivy got her first tooth last week.  We think another is on it's way.

Here's a clip of Corey getting Ivy to giggle.  I can't resist a good baby giggle.

Ivy has taken to eating tags, just like her sister.  Who cares about the giant fluffy pink elephant?  I want the tag!  We've been contemplating trimming the sides of her hair--it can be pretty crazy some days.

Noelle looked so grown up today.  I decided I should take a picture before her hair fell out (which usually happens after lunch, if not sooner).  She was having so much fun holding Ivy.

Ivy wasn't having as much fun, but sure loves her big sister.

1 comment:

Howdy!