Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Home Tour: Our Bedroom

I've finally taken the time to organize my room.  The girls have been keeping me busy!

I just repainted my jewelry box and love it.  So cheery.  The zebra toy was originally Noelle's--but she was a little harsh with it and after gluing him back together I took him.

What you are all wondering is what is on your walls?  Just kidding, but here they are anyway.

I've stacked a number of Corey's books on the floor to try to get it high enough to see myself in.  I still can't see my head, so I'll probably swipe a few more books :)  Some day I'll get it hung on the wall.

We have a few random nails in our walls from the home owners.  One day I stuck this picture up on a spare nail and later that night Corey had put up a self portrait next to it on the other nail.  It was so funny.  I'm going to frame it I think.  Makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!