Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sweet Noelle

Today Noelle and I were playing after nap time (but still during Ivy's nap) on our bed.  We were just chatting mostly, so I thought I'd pull out the camera for fun so you can see what Noelle is like when she's calm (despite what grandparents see via webcam, she is calm some of the time).  She is a cutie.  

I think her molars are finally settling in so we are getting this version of Noelle more often (thank you!!!).  She is such a sweetie when she wants to be.  Her spunky side still gets plenty of light--don't worry.

Also, notice anything about this?  Heh!

I noticed that two pictures I took were really similar, so I entered the 21st century and made a gif.

P.S. Grandma Karen, Noelle wants to know if she can get a little hair cut at Christmas.  We were chatting about that a bit on the video you may have noticed.  She saw her Dad get one the other day and has been talking about it a lot.  We told her Grandma Karen sometimes cuts hair.

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog Ash--I think it looks really cute, especially the header! Plus> the vid. of you and Ellie is adorable

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, cute video. It always amazes me at how fast they grow up. December just can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!