Sunday, June 3, 2012

Swimming

Earlier this week I took Noelle swimming--actually I just took her to a free splash park in town.  We went with a friend from our ward who has a little girl just about Noelle's age.  They had a blast.  I packed Ivy around in a wrap, and my friend was kind enough to take pictures on her phone (I left the camera at home).


It was so fun watching them timidly start playing (in their defense the water was rather chilly) and then get more brave.  As they are both small mainly they had fun watching other kids get wet, but they liked splashing in the little fountain sprays and running around.  


Don't worry, the fountains come up really slowly, so no one gets sprayed in the face.


Every so often Noelle would just run up to me with the biggest grin on her face yelling "splashin'" or "water" or something of the sort.  So cute.  We will be going back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!