Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Comes to an End

Now that Noelle is branching out to more and more foods she gets a little annoyed if you eat without sharing or at least giving her something to munch on too.  Here Corey and I were eating pudding and she wanted some too.  Just be careful to wash her face quickly as she tends to crash into your shoulder and wipe it all over your shirt.  I know this from experience.

A week or so ago we took Noelle to the park.  The park was pretty nice and had shade coverings over the playground so it wouldn't be so hot.  Noelle liked the swing and went down the slide on her tummy a few times.  Once she can walk it will be hard to pull her away.

I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day holiday.  Ward friends invited us to a dutch oven dinner up on Mount Lemmon.  It was a little chilly up there--ha ha probably it was warm to you Utah people (I was wishing I brought a jacket).  I just finished the hat Noelle is wearing below.  I thought it turned out cute.  We had some delish potatoes and BBQ chicken, and then finished it off with some peach cobbler.  So good!

Speaking of sewing projects I also made these little bloomer shorts from a pattern I found online.  They turned out pretty cute.  I think I will make some more as they were super easy.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:  Noelle let me put pig tails in last Sunday evening.  They were so cute.  Grandmas already saw this, but I thought others should enjoy the cuteness too.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Chilly? I'm sure it was...not. Cute hat and bloomers.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!