Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hats Off To You

 Noelle has started a funny thing of putting things on her head while eating.

Maybe she got the idea when we started putting clippies in her hair?

 Last night Noelle was stacking yogurt bites on her head.  

Who knows why, but it was funny.


On a completely unrelated note I decided to join a sew-a-long this month and sew a shirt for me.  I added the link on the side bar for fun. Made by Rae is a fun site, I still need to make some baby tights from her pattern.  Maybe I'll try to squeeze out a pair from my extra yellow striped fabric.  Anywho, here's my shirt.  I cut it on the bias to make the chevron stripes.  It was fairly quick to put together and is comfortable.  I need to start making more shirts, I feel so old walking around the mall these days not finding much I'd want to wear!



3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with your sew-a-long. Nice job! Made by Rae IS a great site. I have made two buttercup bags using her pattern and will be adding a third soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, looks nice! Gasp! I almost forgot a week or so ago I found the cutest little girl shorts pattern on a blog. I was going to send it to you>> And I was going to even make a pair for me(Yeah they were that cute!)! ... but I can't remember where I found it at.... I'm hoping I have the link saved somewhere. If I find it I will let ya know!
    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :)

    Marsha I've been meaning to make that bag ever since she posted it, it's such a cute bag.

    Chris, did they have little ties on the side? I saw a really cute pair of shorts the other day too. On Grosgrain maybe? I still need to sign up for Pinrest (sp?). I see so many cute things it would be easier to visually save them somewhere rather than have a million bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!