Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun Fun

We haven't been up to a whole lot down here recently.  Just hanging out at home having fun.

Noelle has been practicing sticking out her tongue.  I still need to catch a picture of this, it's pretty cute.

Remember this little four toothed smile...it won't be there long!  She has at least two (one on top one on bottom) that are making their way through.  I'm thinking she'll have 8 teeth by her birthday.

The bumper in Noelle's crib might be totally hashed by the time she's done with it.  She squishes it down to look at the door when she wants to get out, and sometimes she has fun hanging a foot or two off the side.

We still swaddle Noelle for naps and bedtime.  We're pretty sure she likes getting wrapped up, but if she isn't sleepy she likes to kick it off.

I know you are all waiting on pins and needles wanting to know what I've bought at a thrift store lately.  Wait no longer!  
I found a nice necklace stand with a cute little birdy on top, a cool lamp for our room that I found out lights up from the inside too, and I had been wanting to make Noelle a little photo album book and I found one (still in the package) for $1.  Nice.  Bonus, this one is a squishy book that lets her chew and crumple the pages as much as she wants and I won't find pieces of paper or plastic in her mouth.  It's seriously one of her favorite toys now.  She loves looking at and eating your faces.

Also, half for fun, half for cheapness I decided to try making my own cleaner.  I made a anti-bacterial cleaner and an all purpose cleaner.  Way easy and I've barely used any of the ingredients (=I won't run out for a really long time).  I still need to buy some nice smelling essential oil (I'm thinking lemon or grapefruit) for the all purpose cleaner, because I like those smells.  And, because I'm nerdy I decided to make a label too, heh.

3 comments:

  1. Awh! I love the pictures you take, I can't believe how big she is getting! Plus I really like your latest finds- sounds like they were all a steal! Hey I'm on the lookout for a good christine blog background... if you happen to see one let me know :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Noelle's jean jacket. Love your thrift store finds. Love the cleaning label.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marsha and Chris :)

    I'll let you know if I see any cool backgrounds Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!