Thursday, March 24, 2011

Alphabet Soup

Today Noelle and I were playing with her foam ABC's (have I mentioned Aunt Lesa picks out fun Christmas gifts?) and goofing off.  She had fun looking at and munching on the letters.


Noelle has sat up a few more times in the last few days (twice today), I think she's getting the hang of it.  She almost pulled herself to standing tonight (what?!).  Corey has been diligently trying to teach Noelle "share".  It's cute.  We usually give it right back to her, but she's starting to pick up on things.  We are trying to teach her "high five" too, but that needs some work.


Noelle's eyes are still as blue as ever.

3 comments:

  1. So glad she likes her presents! I still can't believe how quickly time has flown by... Wow! She'll be walking before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW I really love the picture of the two of you at the end.... plus her little Love Me shirt is irrisistable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris! I love her shirt too :)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!