Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Odds and Ends

I could make a few short posts, but I'll just stick everything in one larger post :)

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  We had been planning on having our own Thanksgiving dinner, but at the beginning of the week got invited to dinner in Mesa by one of Corey's classmates.  It was nice to get out of town and enjoy some good food.  They have grass in Mesa!

On Friday we put up the tree.  Really I did, but Corey helped me get it out of the shed (there are spiders in there).  We snapped a few pictures when we got Noelle up from her nap.  She had fun looking at the tree and likes to grab the branches.
Noelle's new favorite kind of toys are un-toys.  Anything that really isn't a toy is so cool.  Be it a roll of tape, pen, glasses, or chapstick (look mom--I think she's going to like chapstick too).  
We try not to let her play with things that aren't toys (so she'll learn what is a toy and what isn't), but sometimes we still let her. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness how cute she is! I love the chapstick picture!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!