Friday, November 19, 2010

Merry Mail

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to discuss Christmas cards.

This may be a shock to some of you, but…I love Christmas.  Corey may have heard me talk about it once or twice.  I love the atmosphere, the snow, the Christmas music, Christmas cards, etc.  Whilst thinking about Christmas cards and browsing online I came across a sweet offer from Snapfish.  Talk about Snapfish and get a free set of cards.  Cool, I can do that.

I had fun browsing their Christmas card selection and narrowed my favorites down to nine (like this, and this, and this…).  Ha!  I am so indecisive sometimes.  I have completely extinguished my handmade card thoughts this year. All I have to do is pick my favorite card, pick a photo-or two, and done.  This will save me hours of wishing I hadn’t decided to make my own cards.  I have never used Snapfish before, but I think I'll hop back onto Snapfish when Noelle turns 1 to make a book of her first year too.  As much as I would like to scrapbook, I'm horrible at it.  Pick-and-click is my kind of scrapbooking.

I'm excited to see how our cards turn out.  Want to see our Christmas card picture?  Well you can’t!  What’s the point of sending cards if I give it away now!

Here are a few ones that didn’t make the cut:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!