Friday, November 19, 2010

Hang Ten

Sometimes we find Noelle in funny positions when we go to get her up from a nap.
Socks half off, feet hanging over the edge.  Silly girl :)


On an unrelated note, do you like these jeans?  I made them.  Aren't the back pockets cute?
Well, they don't fit.  I actually don't know why I made these.  I just thought one day.  Hey, I'll make Noelle a pair of jeans out of my old jeans.  I was going fast and used some knit pants as a guide to make these and they ended up too high in the front and too low in the back.  Oh well!  I'm going to hem them up short and they can be dress up clothes for a teddy bear or doll.


Also.  Her quilt is almost done.  Yay!  The question is should I give it to her now or wait for Christmas or her birthday?  I haven't decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!