Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Our Ivy

I desperately need to take more pictures of this sweet girl.  These were taken like two weeks ago.  I can't believe she's already over three weeks old, and how each day she's looking less like a newborn.

"Mom, why are you sticking that camera in my face?"

Ivy is a great little girl.  She has her moments (don't we all), but she is very patient with her parents and sister.  


Noelle loves Ivy.  She is usually a millimeter away from her face saying "hi" or telling her things she knows about.  I've heard Noelle tell Ivy (in Noelle talk) she's 2, that her name is Noelle, that the big thing over there is a bed, that there is a picture of mom on the wall, etc.  It's pretty cute.  I can tell she's antsy for Ivy to grow up so they can go play and be best friends already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!