Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Breaking Radio Silence

I haven't quite figured out how to watch both girls and blog (or craft really).  Probably because when I do have a spare moment I want to sleep :)

I still owe the world Noelle's 2nd birthday post (it was on April 23rd!), however this one was shorter.  Noelle is on my lap so shorter wins.

On May 5th Corey and I celebrated our fifth anniversary!  Cinco de Anniversary as I called it.  We were lucky that our anniversary overlapped with Grandma Darlene's trip, so Noelle and Ivy played with Grandma while we ran off and had some dinner (Texas Roadhouse...one of our favorites).  

As we are not yet rich and famous we decided to have another shoe gift (last year we both got Converse).  We both got Crocs, just different varieties.  Apparently the fifth anniversary gift is supposed to be something wooden.  We don't follow the grain anyway (some woody humor for you).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!