Monday, November 21, 2011

Odds and Ends

It's about this time of year we've decided it feels like a time warp.  The high is often around 70, which feels like early October and suddenly Thanksgiving is this week.  Weird.  I do have to say the weather is near delightful now...about time!  Anyway some odds and ends I've been meaning to post about.

We knew this would happen.  It's happened a time or two since.  We are relaxing watching a movie and Noelle is running around the house and we notice it's quiet for too long (=trouble).

"Oh hi Mom and Dad, I was just blowing my nose on six feet of toilet paper". 

Noelle's hair has been growing beautifully.  I finally stuck it in a pony tail the other day.  It was so cute!

Too bad it didn't stay in as well.  She looked like a grown up little girl with her pony tail.

Last, but not least, we've had fun painting a few times.  I tried using watercolor pencils, but they didn't really do much.  So after wetting the paper (it's just coffee filters left over from another project) we put a few drops of food coloring.

Noelle had fun painting, but even more fun getting food coloring on herself :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!