Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Cousin

Happy 1st Birthday Sabrina! (Thanks Aunt Lesa and Uncle Gavin for taking all these pictures of us together.)


I haven't seen my cousin for a few months, but I sure had fun playing with her this fall.

I don't know if she had as much fun.  Every time I tried to hug her she gave me a funny look.

I can't wait to play again at Christmas!!  This time I might be the one with the funny look when we play.  I hope you get your birthday presents from me (it said it would arrive today!) and I can't wait to see you at your party on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Noelle! I can't wait for Christmas too. I am going to chase you around and try and hug you too as you run away from me. ;) I got your package today but Mom wont let me open it until Friday at my party. Mean Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so funny. I hope they will always be good friends.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!