Thursday, September 29, 2011

Makeover

Is 17 months too young for your first makeover?


Here's the before:

Here's the after:

Can you even tell it's the same girl?!  Just kidding :)  We just pretended to put on some makeup.  I let her know she can talk to me about real makeup in about 13 years.  When I am getting ready in the morning Noelle has started clobbering me until I let her look at my makeup bag too.  She likes trying to imitate what I do.  Good thing I don't have lipstick heavily stocked, I have a feeling I would have a colorful girl if I turned my back for a minute.

Noelle is getting closer to being a little girl all the time.  She's getting better and better at steadying herself and will be running around soon I'm sure.  She enjoys watching Sesame Street now, at least for a few minutes.  Having not watched it for 20 years, some of their new stuff is lame (just my opinion).  And some of the best characters are hardly in it (Kermit, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie?!).

The other day after a rainstorm we had an unusual visitor.  A horned lizard (at first we thought it was a toad, but then noticed it's tail).  Doesn't it look like a dinosaur?



1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome lizard. I'm surprised you noticed it-it's camouflaged so well!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!