Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Goofy

I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day holiday.  Amazingly we all slept in until 8:30!  Which was great until we realized that Noelle was so rested she wanted no nap all day.  Despite no nap we went out for ice cream in the evening and it was fun.


Sometimes when I need to get ready for the day and Corey is gone or busy I will set Noelle on the sink while I work (I am right behind her so she can't fall off).  Noelle likes the sink.  She usually dangles her feet and has fun putting the stopper in or pulling out the entirely useless metal stick thing (that usually is connected to a plug).


This day she decided to get a little more comfortable.  Here's what I mean:

It's actually amazing she didn't turn the faucet on--she would have got a shock!  Noelle also recently decided she loves taking caps off things (like hair spray or perfume).  Unfortunately she also decided that she likes to try and eat the cap (so they usually get taken away pretty quick).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!