Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Messes

I don't know about you but we've seen a rise in the rate of messes in our house.

I wonder why?

Also the speed at which messes happen has drastically climbed recently.  For instance this CD/Blu Ray mess took approximately 45 seconds while I printed something off the computer.

I think Noelle knows that we will prevent her from pulling things off the shelf so she has worked to be fast when she finds an opportunity.


In other news Noelle has had some practice recently feeding herself (non-finger foods).  It's a little tricky getting food on the spoon, but she is working on it.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Sabrina is working on getting places faster than us so she can chew on the things that she isn't suppose to. Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'm wondering, is what else she was able to take apart, in the few seconds it took you to take the picture of this mess? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, Marsha, so true. She is quick I tell ya. Lesa, all kids must have a built in radar detector to find the thing we most don't want them to touch right away! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!