Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Activity

Noelle is pretty active these days.  It's rare that she's in one spot for more than a minute or two.  She is getting better at putting herself to a standing position and has been crawling (real crawling not army scooting) a bit too.  


Amy gave her this cute shirt when her and my mom came to visit in February.  It's a little big but she'll be able to sport this for a while.  I might have to make her a BYU shirt too, just to even out the playing field, ha ha.  Noelle, we will love you no matter where you go to school.

The following is a typical view of Noelle's activities.  Hey, mom arranged my books next the couch.  I should mess them up.

Maybe I'll look at this book.

Nevermind, I'll look at this book.

Nevermind.  See ya, I'm going over here.

And she's gone.  Hey mom, come and play over here!  

That was about 60 seconds of my day.  She is going to be a tornado once she's walking.  I'm tired just thinking about it :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I haven't really noticed this before, but LOOK AT ALL HER HAIR! She's in that transition stage of baby to little girl. I mean she is definitely still on the baby end, but I think I just got a bit sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Her hair is so light it doesn't come across in pictures as well. I see glimpses of little girl Noelle all the time now and I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!