Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sat-tire

I was trying to think of something witty--but this is all I could come up with: What do you call someone who tires of sitting?  A sat-tire. (wah-wah)

Noelle is getting better at sitting every day.  We're spending time on the couch so Noelle can practice sitting up.  We play in her Bumbo too, of course.  We've been letting Noelle sit by us on the couch to practice being a big girl.  She does pretty well, but after a minute or two she wants to go somewhere else.
Look!  I'm sitting by myself!
 It's also a fun to snap some pictures while she's sitting.  
 Look, my hair is growing!
 Hey, whaddua looking at?
Don't you like her shoes?  She's worn them for maybe an hour total in her life.  She's used to bare feet and still doesn't care for shoes much, but I put them on sometimes just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!