Thursday, October 14, 2010

Plugging Along

Nothing too exciting has happened this past week.  We're just plugging along!  

My tricks to make Noelle smile are getting old some days.  But sometimes I catch a cute face-pucker up!
Noelle is liking food more.  By "more" I mean now she'll swallow it.  She's still only eating about half a tablespoon a sitting, but it's progress right?

The thrill of nap time seems to be wearing off, unfortunately.  Noelle still gets pretty excited when you come to get her out.  Save me!


We tried going on a little hike last Saturday morning.  Noelle isn't happy when she misses her morning nap, we were reminded.  We lasted about 15 minutes on the trail before heading back home.  Once she was in her car seat and we were headed home she was perfectly fine.  Babies are puzzling sometimes.  Good thing she's so cute.
In between a little work I'm even making progress on her quilt.  I'll get some pictures once I've got a few more rows sewn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!