Friday, February 10, 2012

Chatter

Noelle's vocabulary is steadily growing.  Some words are pretty obvious (snacks, monkey, daddy, juice), some take some translating (bubboa=bubbles, parka=park, ninga-ninga=swing, juice=water in some instances).

One word I am proud that she is getting the hang of...is her name!  She doesn't say it all the time, but I caught a little clip of her pointing out herself on the computer.  If you weren't listening for "Noelle" you might think she's saying something else, but it's cute anyway:  

On another note Noelle had one of her firsts last night, on her hand.  I had the same first when I was 5 or so--to the face.  What am I talking about?  A cactus run-in.  Living in Arizona I expected this day would come eventually, but tried to avoid it (obviously).  The spines were tiny (it was one from our yard), but it still wasn't fun pulling them out with tweezers.  She did not like it.  After dinner and a fruit snack she was back to herself, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!