Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone has a fun Halloween!  

Here is a sneak peak of Noelle's costume:

Anyone know who she is?  It's very possible as we go out tonight no one will know, but that's okay.  

After many months with Yoda in mind I randomly decided to do something else.  It seemed too fitting not to.  "He turned around fast, and he saw a small Who!  Little Cindy-Lou Who, who was not more than two."  The short blond hair, the blue eyes, the button nose, and not more than two?!  I couldn't resist.
Cindy Lou Who Cartoon image from here.
I hope to get more pictures tonight, but wanted to share these now just in case I was slow to get them up.  And for the curious folk, I drew the antennae on--I have pipe cleaners that I am going to attempt to get in her hair tonight.  I was too afraid to put them on early.

3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable in this costume! I hope the antenna's work out for tonight and that she has fun trick or treating or trunk or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She was so cute tonight, and the pipe cleaners worked surprisingly well (and she didn't even try to pull them off, which may be the bigger miracle). She had fun even though she only collected candy from two houses :) We went to a friend's neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought it must be Dr. Seuss, but couldn't figure out which character. She looks just like the picture of Cindy-Lou. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!