Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Play Dough

As Noelle is napping less (really only one nap a day) I'm trying to find more things to do.  It's too hot to go outside much during the day, so it leaves us inside a lot.  Since she was doing so well with crayons (i.e. not eating them), I decided to try making some play dough.

I strapped Noelle in my sling so she could help pour ingredients and hold the spoon while I stir.  Maybe when she's bigger I will have to get a stepping stool or something so she can "help".  

Noelle sort of had fun.  She's still trying to figure out what it's for.  She did like when I made a snake and she would pull little pieces of it off and hand them to me.  She only tried to eat a piece or two and from her face I'm guessing it's not tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!